Online four-day training course in pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement policies
The WHO Collaborating Centre for Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies, located at Gesundheit Österreich GmbH (GÖG/Austrian National Public Health Institute) in Vienna is pleased to offer the third online Summer School on Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies.
Addressing a global audience of policy-makers and technical experts in public authorities who work on pricing and reimbursement of medicines, this Summer School offers opportunities to gain insight into up-to-date evidence and policy experience, to discuss practical examples and to interact with experts and peers confronted with similar challenges in promoting Universal Health Coverage and access to medicines. The Summer School also addresses technical experts in public authorities who have not yet worked on pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement.
|The Summer School on Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies is dedicated to questions like:
- Understand basic concepts, frameworks and taxonomies such as Universal Health Coverage, access to essential medicines, transparency and the pharmaceutical value chain
- Learn about the aims and implications of different pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement policies
- Learn to understand the differences in the methodological design of a policy
- Be provided with a toolbox of policies and gain capacity to adapt policies to changing environments
- Get to know up-to-date scientific evidence and learn from experiences of other countries
Availability of places and deadlines
Limited number of places available: The Summer School accepts 30 participants.
Deadline for application: 16 June 2023 (extended). Early application is highly recommended.
Use the application form here.