The PPRI Advisory Board serves as Technical Steering Committee and provides guidance and advice to the conference organisers for the realization of an inspiring conference.
The Scientific Programme Committee supports the conference organisers in the review of the abstracts and the programme of the PPRI Conference, thus ensuring high-quality international standards of scientific conferences.
Members of the Scientific Programme Committee
- Mr Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar, Professor in Medicines and Healthcare, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Mr Reinhard Busse, Professor for Health Care Management, Co-Director European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, TU Berlin, Germany
- Mr Jaime Espin Balbino, Professor, Andalusian School of Public Health (EASP), Spain
- Ms Aukje Mantel-Teeuwisse, Professor in Pharmacy and Global Health, Managing Director of WHO Collaborating Centre of Pharmaceutical Policy and Regulation, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Ms Fatima Suleman, Professor Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
- Ms Veronika Wirtz, Associate Professor, Global Health, Boston University, USA