The PPRI Advisory Board was established to provide advice and guidance to the PPRI secretariat in its vision, management and performance of PPRI-related activities. It aims to promote information exchange between representatives of international and national authorities and agencies working in the pharmaceutical policy field (in particular in the area of pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement).
Members of the Advisory Board are experts who have been members in the PPRI network for at least two years and who represent European and international institutions as well as national competent authorities for pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement.
As of 2019, members of the PPRI Advisory Board are:
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement Policies, Gesundheit Österreich GmbH / Austrian Public Health Institute (PPRI Secretariat)
- Austrian Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection (funder of the PPRI Secretariat)
- WHO Regional Office for Europe
- WHO Headquarters
- European Commission, DG Santé
- Estonian Health Insurance Fund
- Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality, Spain
- Norwegian Medicines Agency
- State Expert Centre of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
For further information see ‘Tasks and Procedures of the PPRI Advisory Board’.