The PPRI Conference was held in Vienna on 29 June 2007.
Situated in the baroque hall of the Austrian Society of Sciences in Vienna, the PPRI Conference brought together 250 delegates from 36 countries, representing national authorities, European and international institutions, specific media, academia and consultancy business, pharmaceutical industry and distribution actors.
- Kees de Joncheere (WHO Europe): Welcome by WHO Europe
- Rolf Schwanitz (State Secretary, German Ministry of Health on behalf of EU Presidency): Key issues of the German EU Presidency in the field of Pharmaceuticals
- Claudia Habl (GÖG/ÖBIG, Austria): PPRI - Objectives and outcomes
- Sabine Vogler (GÖG/ÖBIG, Austria): PPRI - Comparative analysis
- Andreas Seiter (World Bank): Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement – Inputs from a global perspective
- Richard Laing (WHO Geneva): Pharmaceutical Pricing – Availability, Affordability and Price Components in developing and transitional countries
- Athos Tsinontides (Social Health Insurance, Cyprus): International price comparison – The Cypriot example
- Nina Witiska (DIMDI, Germany ): The “Festbetragssystem”/reference price system – Adoptions in the course of several German Health Reforms
- Daiga Behmane (Medicine's Pricing and Reimbursement Agency, Latvia): Pharmaco-economics – A tool for ensuring value-for-money? Experience from the Baltic co-operation
- Thord Redman (Pharmaceutical Benefits Board, Sweden): Cost-effectiveness from a societal perspective – A crucial feature of the Swedish reimbursement system
- Jean Pruneau (Health Canada, Canada): The Canadian Pharmaceutical Landscape
- Ingrid Rosian (GÖG/ÖBIG, Austria): PPRI - future perspectives