Fees and Cancellation Policy

Standard fee:

  • Early bird registration until 31 January 2024: EUR 840,-
  • After 31 January 2024: EUR 1080,- 

Reduced fee for governmental / public bodies / authorities / universities:

  • Early registration until 31 January 2024: EUR 540,- 
  • After 31 January 2024: EUR 700,-

All registration fees include:

  • participation in all activities in the conference programme (including post-conference workshops)
  • refreshments and lunch on both conference days
  • reception at the venue on 25 April 2024

Payment of registration fees

Participants have to register via the following link (will be added) and can choose whether the registration fees are paid by credit card or bank transfer. 
Fees have to be paid within four weeks of registration, otherwise the registration will be cancelled.


Five places are available at the conference where the conference fee will be waived: Eligible candidates come from Low and Middle Income Countries (LMICs) according to World Bank’s classification and are employed at a governmental / public body or authority. Furthermore the candidates are requested to prepare a country poster on the pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement system of their home country according to a template that will be provided by the conference organisers.

Eligible participants for a waiver have to cover their own travel and accommodation costs.
If you would like to apply for a waiver, please contact ppriconference@goeg.at

Cancellation and refund policy

Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Notification of cancellation must include a bank account (IBAN + BIC) to which a possible refund may be remitted. Registration cancellations made prior to 31 January 2024 will be refunded entirely. Registration cancellations made between 1 and 28 February 2024 are eligible for an 80% refund; the remaining 20% covers administration costs. No refunds will be made after this. Alternatively, your registration may be transferred to another person without penalty. The conference organisers must be advised of this transfer in writing.